2009年12月27日星期日

Wedding+times square+AB coffee

Yesterday i go a dinner but held on noon one~

let the picture tell u the story cuz i lazy type ...XD


me n mom~




actually i dun wan to upload this but my mom say nice call me upload-.- thn jz ignore me:)





my bro talking ang pao~




me,mom,father,bro~same face??




cousin's family~


another family~

my mom n aunt *Zhe yi at the back*


cousin n bro *zhe yi at the back*

cousin n me~

After the wedding , we go times square...



mom n father~




mom , me , bro~


thn we go AB coffee eat~
curi capture-.-'''


actually got many pic but no time to upload...


if got time , i upload more...

8 条评论:

  1. how many inches ur high heels shoe is??

    回复删除
  2. walao..y c till my shoe ki?
    duno ...din measure b4..very short onli lar...
    haha...
    got c tiok one similar things??
    tht my shoe n my mom one same!haha

    回复删除
  3. no wor...
    see again...
    o...similar one...
    one is black n one is white...
    how is the interior design of times square??
    i din go b4...

    回复删除
  4. erm...lik tht nia..
    nt many shop open ko..
    thn got sunshine city onli...
    u go la..so near u nia...

    回复删除
  5. ya...near my house...
    see got time...then go there

    回复删除
  6. sure got time one..
    go go go!
    i support u hahaha...
    but ntg one...
    jz got one mesin can play nia..
    but it cost RM 2
    it measure ur high,weight,blood pressure,ur lipid....

    回复删除
  7. ooo...
    i did see it in Subang...
    until all shops open then only go...

    回复删除
  8. haha thn need to wait until ur neck long lor...

    回复删除